- 8 sheets phyllo dough
- 4 C baby spinach
- 2 C halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ C diced squash
- ½ small red onion
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray 2 sheets of stacked phyllo dough on cutting board with olive oil cooking spray. Add 2 more sheets of phyllo, and spray again.
- Cut phyllo sheets to make 2 rectangles.
- Repeat with 4 more sheets phyllo; carefully move to parchment-lined cookie sheets and bake 5 minutes, until crispy.
- Put butternut squash and water in bowl; cover. Microwave on high 5 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Gently toss baby spinach, halved cherry tomatoes, squash, red onion, olive oil, and salt and pepper in bowl.
- Omit cheese for lighter/vegan option.
- Sprinkle cheese and vegetable mixture onto crusts, baking 3-4 minutes until cheese melts. Top with additional shaved parmesan cheese.