- 6 layers phyllo dough
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stack layers of dough brushing each layer with butter before topping with next layer. Brush top layer with butter.
- In a bowl combine apples, raisins, sugar and cinnamon. Spoon filling down the left longside of phyllo rectangle.
- Fold top edge down and bottom edge up by about 2 inches to cover filling. Roll dough up along long side to enclose filling.
- Brush log with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and puffed.
Credit: Food Network